Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ryan's 11

(I keep saying better late than never, better late than never, here it goes!)

Ryan turned 11 in June!!!

Has it really been that many years? I still remember walking to the hospital like it was . . . ok, not yesterday, but closer than 11 year! Our sweet boy! 11!!!! We had Grandma and Grandpa Perkins join us for dinner and all the birthday fun.
Ryan wanted a chocolate cake with strawberries! (the strawberry season was so late I had to buy them rather than use ones from our garden)Since Ryan was turning 11 and moving from Webelos to the '11 year old scouts' we did the 'what you need' for his birthday! But as you can tell he was thrilled with the gifts!There is my handsome scout!

I think Ryan had a fun day! He is so excited to be part of the older scouts! It is amazing to see him grow up, and becoming such an amazing person! We LOVE our RYAN!

No comments: